John Guest Safeguarding Limited
bespoke safeguarding training and consultancy
Our services currently include:
- Developing and delivering bespoke training programmes for schools, early years settings and colleges, as well as whole-school INSET, training for Designated Safeguarding Persons/Teams , training for support staff, Newly Qualified Teachers and Governors.
- Pre-and post-inspection reviews of safeguarding policies and procedures.
- Safeguarding awareness training for other professional groups and setting - e.g. health, youth and community, housing, educational psychology , voluntary sector groups and other local authority and commissioned services.
- Consultancy to school and college leaders , managers and governors in the maintained, independent and voluntary sectors.
- Packages of support combining an entitlement of face to face training, coaching or consultancy with telephone access to advice within one school day.